Sunday, September 12, 2010

Survey

My girl, Allison, did this last Sunday and since I'm trying to get the hang of this whole blogging thing, I thought it might be something to try.  :)


1. Do you like seafood?



Not one bit, thinking about shrimp makes me gag.



2. Are mermaids hot?

Kinda creepy if you ask me....how do they go to the bathroom?


3. Have you swam in the ocean?





Yes, I've been able to swim longer than I could walk.





4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?





It would probably scare the pee out of me so I wouldn't need a stranger.





5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?





Who hasn't?





6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)





Nobody can





7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?





They creep me out so I advoid it.





8. Are you afraid of sharks?





Not really, I don't see many sharks in Kentucky
 
 
That wasn't so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment