Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanks Allison

So a fell widster, Allison, decided to tag me in this.  Maybe it's just what I need to distract me.  But I'm pretty sure I don't know 8 people on here to tag.

1. If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? 
I eat chicken just about every day as it is


 5. If they made a movie about your life, what would it be called and what actor would play you?

You're Worst Nightmare
Julia Roberts


Yes I've thought about it.6. Describe yourself using only three words.


busy, simple, smart


7. What would you do for a Klondike bar?


I'm not to big on them

8. Tell me something that not a lot of people know about you.


I was a vocal music major my 1st year of college.


And now I must think of 8 questions and tag 8 people to join in on the fun!
Well I only know 2 people that haven't been tagged.  So they can do this if they wish.

Megan
Ally G
2. What is your greatest accomplishment in life up until this point that it not milspouse related?


Conquering the single mom world...FYI I'm so much better at it than 90% of parents in general, that's including co-parents.

3. To iphone or not to iphone, that is the question.


If Sprint had the iphone I would have it.

4. If you could be any television character, who would you want to be and why?

Dora, bitch gets to do whatever she wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment