Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So much has changed

It's been a rough day with the baby. There is so much left to say and nobody to really say them to. I hate complaining to friends and family. So many of them have problems of their own. And at my 6 week post-pardem visit they mentioned a support group on Thursday's if I was interested. I would love a place to vent but I don't think a group setting would be best. After all would you feel comfortable sharing after hearing my story? Probably not, I don't even like sharing any more info than I have to share.

So now let's back up a like a year. I know I have zero readers but I think it will help me feel better getting it out regardless. Please excuse any typos, misspelled words, etc.,this will be written with 1 finger, on my tablet, over the course of feedings. Plus I somehow managed to cut the tip of my right index finger during dinner and I have a bandaid on, so the touch screen is pretty difficult.

Well come to think of it I think it would be best to break it all down into multiple entries so I don't risk losing anything.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment